Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LD 88 SAR to restrict Incoming calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2009
US
I have a need to restrict incoming calls (both external AND internal). I don't need any outbound restrictions. SAR seems to be the answer and I can get it to work, but only for 1 time period - that being the pne I enter after the LOCK prompt. I have the need to preform these restrictions for 3 different time periods of the day. Any ideas on how this can happen?

Thanks,

Rich

you can set up to 8 restrictions periods.. i do not remember if that works internal.. it does block did calls, but they by default end up at the console, so you usually need a ran to announce the block.. fed regs dictate that you provide answer supervision during the call blocking.. but i've never heard of a case where that was enforced..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John,

I see the 8 time periods, but it seems like the only time period the inbound restriction works is for the time period entered after the "LOCK" prompt. That's the confusing part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back