Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalrl1

Technical User
May 17, 2002
DE
Hello,

MD110 BC11; Problem: Some extensions should bypass LCR and should ignore the entries made in tab=ent. But all extensions have to use of course the same dest (lc=0). The Parameter toll= in lcddi can not be used. Otherwise the extension can make external calls not at all. I tried it with rodii:drn= and csiu= and roc= in kscac, but without success. Any idea?

MB

USE PARAMETER CUSTOMER FOR THOSE EXTENSIONS.
IN THE LCDDI:TAB=FDT,FRCT=X,PRE=A;
IN THE RODDI GIVE RODDI:DEST=A,ROU=...;
GIVE ANOTHER RODDI WITH CUSTOMER.

to kaplanellis,

thank you, good idea, but: Your solution means, that I must have one roddi-entry for each entry in lcddi. A lot of work in my PABX. I do not know exactly: Can I set the parameter tab=fdt in command lcddi:tab=ent?
I think it works only in lcddi:tab=dnt1 or dnt2

thanks

This doesn't mean that you have to make a roddi for each entry on lcr but another 2 roddi for every roddi already there. One to put another route as second choice and one to program cust on that route. Then you should configure the extensions you want to use that specific route with the same cust (kscuc, excuc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back