Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LCR with loopback

Status
Not open for further replies.

serg75

Technical User
Jun 30, 2003
RU
Hi!
May I make so that some number be analysed by LCR in a few steps? Firstly, digits must going to LCR (trough NADAP tables). In next step some numbers must go to corresponding DESTs (through the DNT1 and FDT tables) and the others must be converted to new LCR access code through DNT2-FDT and analysed once again. I.e.:
[tt]
--> NADAP tables -> DNT1 ---> FDT -> RODDP -> (out)
|
-> DNT2 -> FDT -> (new LAC) -
|
-------------------------------------------------------
|
-> NADAP tables -> DNT1 ---> FDT -> RODDP -> (out)
|
-> DNT2 -> FDT -> RODDP (out)
[/tt]
May I make this or no?
I already tried to make so. LCR steps works separately, but together does not want (inter-digits timeout).

I suggest, you set entry=9123456 in dnt1 and entry=9123 in dnt2. This must work. Is it this, what you want?

The entry will be checked in the tables, beginning with dnt1. If there is a match in dnt1, it goes directly to fdt. If no match is found in dnt1, then it will be checked in dnt2. But for one entry only one table will work, dnt1 or dnt2. Not dnt1 and dnt2. Please give us the relevant lcddp.

That you have described will work - I know. But it would like for me to analyse number in 3 steps: DNT1, then back to DNT1 and then in DNT2.
In commands it will look like:
NANSI:NUMSE=9, TYPE=LC;
NANSI:NUMSE=009, TYPE=LC; /* dummy prefix /*
LCDDI:TAB=DNT1, ENTRY=98123, TRC=5, FRCT=1;
LCDDI:TAB=FDT, FRCT=1, PRE=00;
RODDI:DEST=00, ROU=55, SRT=1;
LCDDI:TAB=DNT2, ENTRY=9, TRC=1, FRCT=2;
LCDDI:TAB=FDT, FRCT=2, PRE=009; /* go back to LCR /*
LCDDI:TAB=DNT1, ENTRY=0091, TRC=4, FRCT=3;
LCDDI:TAB=FDT, FRCT=3, PRE=01;
RODDI:DEST=01, ROU=66, SRT=1;
LCDDI:TAB=DNT2, ENTRY=009, TRC=3, FRCT=4;
LCDDI:TAB=FDT, FRCT=4, PRE=02;
RODDI:DEST=02, ROU=66, SRT=1;
RODDI:DEST=02, ROU=61, CUST=1, SRT=1;
RODDI:DEST=02, ROU=62, CUST=2, SRT=1;
I know that all this can be made and in 2 steps, but the table of analysis will be more complex.
Issue is only theoretical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back