Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LCR software question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyz

IS-IT--Management
Nov 7, 2002
PL
Hi !
I don't have LCR software in my MD110 BC9. Where can I find appropriate module do download ?
Regards
Joyz

How do you mean? Have you looked for the program units?

CNPIP:UNIT=XXX;

Where xxx is:

LRH for Least cost routing commands
LRP1 for External Number database
LRP2 for Number length database
LRP3 for DNT1 database
LRP4 for Time of day database
LRP5 for American market
LRP6 for DNT2 database
LRP7 for DNT1 and DNT2 overflow database

If these units are not loaded then get your service provider to load them.

Hi Joyz
Have you got an alex database or dyna?

Thanks for all answers. Can anyone tell me please what is the price for this software in Europe ?
Thanks again
Joyz

r u sure u dont have lcr as i understand it to be loaded as a default the quickest way to try is lcddp or try and set 9 as lcr access code with nanse:numtyp=ed,numse=9;
nansi:numtyp=lc,numse=9;
obviously it would have to be done out of hours to minimize disruption to the switch

One of my BC9 sites in Sweden doesn't have the LCR program units loaded. Maybe some Ericsson engineers decide not to load it as default?!?!

Normaly the LCR software is loaded in a basic system except LRP4 (Time and Day).

Did you try a CNPIP on the program unit above?

Kings

in the past LCR was not loaded by default. if the customer wanted LCR they must pay $$$ to activate this feature. with the new licensing model this isn't needed anymore so LCR soft is loaded by default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back