Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LCR on Hipath 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

T8keiteasy

IS-IT--Management
Nov 28, 2006
FR
Hi to all,

I have an Hipath 3000 (V8) and I need to use LCR for a specific case. The PBX is connected to analog antenna for a ship use).

I need to dial 11 before digits
I need to dial # at the end of the digits.
Manual way is to dial :
01 (prefix access)
11 (prefix needed on antenna)
XXXX (number)
# (so antenna can send the digits).

I've configured LCR and declared format on numbering rule as :
D11AD#

11 is understood by the system, but # is not....

Is it possible to add a suffix ?

All the best
But it doesn't work...
I've tried

Now, it's about French users too !!!

Hi, can you paste here you "dial digits" field? Try with 01CXXXX and the dial rule D11E2AD#. If you don`t need hear dial tone, try 01XXXX.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
Number to be send have different lentgh according to different countries.

Does 01CZ also works with dial rule D11E2AD# ?
Does XXXX means I will only be able to send 4 digits ?

What E2 means ? (I only found E1 in documentation)

All the best

The "c" and the "-" are field separators. If your dial digits is 01CZ, system detect 01 as code and Z as your dial, so E1 (echo 1) dial your "Z", otherwise if you need dial 01 and "Z" you can use E1E2A, where E1 will send 1st field (01) and E2 will send "Z", you problem is with 01CZ, the system can`t determine the "dial end" for insert "#". The "A" means "no more fields".
Tell me if you can`t do this, and I will configure your scenario, and tell you how do it.
Sorry for my English...

Sorry, correct:
The "c" and the "-" are field separators. If your dial digits is 01CZ, system detect 01 as code and Z as your dial, so "A" dial your "Z", otherwise.......
Sorry,

Thanks for all, I will try this when I come back to site and keep you in touch...
All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back