Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LCKD status

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdl974

Technical User
Nov 4, 2008
US
Does anyone know what causes a line to display LCKD when I stat it. Every once in a while the lines will stop ringing and when you stat the card you get LCKD as the status. Not IDLE or BUSY.

Thank you in advance for your help!

usually a problem occurred while it was busy, like a drop or bounce, if the trunk was in use at the time, it will lock out.

Mato' Was'aka

Maybe the line dropping outside the switch?

I have not looked there. The lines are enabled there but I can look the next time it happens which should be in the morning.

if you expect it nightly, err counters need reset to zero ld 60 rcnt so you will know lcnt is new and accurate

Mato' Was'aka

We have seen similar events and suspect that someone is calling a number that in some way is not sending back the information to tear down the call completely when they hang up. We have not been able to prove this yet, not knowing the number being called. In our case it is always a local call. The same channels when reset work just fine in subesquent testing.
Not much help in solving your issue, but sometimes its good to know you are not the only one out there seeing these problems!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back