Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LC route or Migrate??

Status
Not open for further replies.

anticristo

Technical User
Sep 8, 2007
VE
Hello you guys.

I got an MD 110 BC12 SP10 whit 3 trunks:

1) MCF-R2 wich is managing all trafic outbound / inbound against an Ericsson ANS Switch
2) ISDN wich is a private trunk to a sucursal
3) ISDN trunk free for use for this config (if it possible).

So here's the thing.

I want to re-route all traffic containing "04" from ROU=1 (MCF-R2) to ROU=8 (ISDN FREE). I was wathing on Alex the LC routing and it ask for a table name, however, since I didn't programmed it, I don't know what name it has.

Other solution is route ALL traffic from rou=1 to 8, migrating all traffic to ISDN, but I just wonder how can i Do it?

Actual MCF-R2 E1 has 10 channels outgoing and 20 incoming.

Thanks!

Hi,
This is roughly what to do… The example assumes that 9 is the access code to PSTN, that route 1 is DEST=701 and route 8 is DEST=702. You most likely need to free up some numbers to achieve this.

/* Assign a number for LCR */
NANSI:NUMTYP=LC,NUMSE=9;

/* set access to DEST codes */
LCDDI:TAB=FDT,FRCT=1,PRE=701;
LCDDI:TAB=FDT,FRCT=2,PRE=702;

/* find exceptions numbers 04 */
LCDDI:TAB=DNT1,ENTRY=904,TRC=1,FRCT=2;

/* all other numbers */
LCDDI:TAB=DNT2,ENTRY=9,TRC=1,FRCT=1;

/* Set LIM defaults – just in case */
LCLDI:LIM=1,DEST=701,AC=XXX;

Optionally Alternate route from 8 to 1 if faulty etc.
RODDI:ROU=1,DEST=702,CHO=1,TRC=3;

Regards
Isinor

THANKS Isinor!. We decided to migrate the whole E1 to ISDN. I guess in this case I only have to change the routes numbers?. I create a replica of MFC on ISDN (10 out / 20 in) whit same ACD (modifying of course the ISDN digit) but different route numbers... in case that I want migrate works only reassigning the numbers? (changing to 1 and 2)?

Thanks again! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back