Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Law Firm reference sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.A.Duke

IS-IT--Management
Aug 14, 2017
US
Does anyone have a law firm (small/medium ~40 people) as a customer/client who would be willing to talk to partners from my firm about their experiences with IPO?

The reseller with whom I'm working does't have a law firm customer.

I've got no idea how we can exchange info (I don't see a PM option anywhere), but we'll figure something out.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers,
Jon

not sure if you will find anyone here that is willing to ask their customers to talk to you and give you references but I can tell you that we have lots of law offices in all sorts of constellations.
You may want to ask for details more specific to your needs that we can encourage or discourage you to go for.

We have customers that use third party software for billing and recording or just use the system as a phone system without bells and whistles.
Digital or IP phones is also a decision you may have to put into question.
If your vendor has no law offices then they may be a fairly small shop. Nothing wrong with that as long as they know their stuff and sometimes they are faster to respond than larger companies because they are still hungry and dealing with the owner sometimes has its advantages over dealing with an employee that just had a bad day and stopped caring 3 hours ago.

I hope that you find someone here and maybe my comments help a bit.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

I have a few law firms running IPO, but their needs are pretty small. I would never ask any of them to do any kind of reference call and as a tech its not my place to do so anyhow. However, your partner can and should reach out to their Avaya channel manager who should be able to provide use cases and some references.

Joe,

I know it was a long shot. Thanks for the suggestions.

I know of a another firm who has (had?) IPO, but they are too small to be a good reference.

And, you are right, regarding size-all sorts of benefits and drawbacks.

Cheers,
Jon

DaIPOTek,

Thanks for that suggestion-I've forgotten that they have that resource available to them. I'll suggest pursuing that avenue.

Cheers,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back