Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LaunchUBE--urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidyareddy

Technical User
Oct 7, 2003
US
Hi,

I planned to run the reports through command line...there is no RunUBE command in my system .I have windows XP with Demo Junoir installed.Now i want to run the reports through command line ...Can anyone tell me why iam not having runUBE.....and i cannot even pass the parameters to launchUBE

please anyone help me out

Vidya

RunUBE is a command on the AS/400 and will be in B7334SYS lib. I dont know what you are trying to do with LaunchUBE, but you can pass the parms to the BSFN in the DEMO Jr version.

To be more specific, RUNUBE is a command line interface for submitting reports on an enterprise or application server. Demo JR. is a local copy of JDE that runs on Windows. There is no RUNUBE command for Demo Jr. In fact, there is no command line interface for submitting reports on a FAT client. Your only option is to use LaunchUBE with is GUI based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back