Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Latest release, display phones changed to showing just an A

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarenot

Vendor
Aug 30, 2003
US
digital 30 on the system, and have had no issues, did an upgrade adding a second PRI card. First some of the phones were showing an A only on the display, support sent my guy a new folder with bin files for the release etc, now all then phones on the system are showing just an A on the display. I am guessing we need to re-upgrade to some intermediate release like a .999 release, I don't recall if it is 2.999, but I think that is what upgrades the phone files from the older release to the newer one.

That upgrades the ds 30 and you should send it to that revision first then upgrade again , I cant say for sure if that will fix the issue but you will need to do the 3_2_999 upgrade first.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

I am pretty sure this tech did that upgrade(knowing my guy), but it sure sounds like if he did , it failed to upgrade properly.

The system was at .16, avyaya originally said take it to the latest and greatest, that is when the issues started. took it back to .42 and the issues went away. Just thought I would give an update.

I would upgrade it to 2.999 when it is a V2 and then back to the original firmware.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back