Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LAT & Routing Table Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaywood

IS-IT--Management
Jun 25, 2002
GB
I am constantly getting errors from the ISA server telling me it can't create a packet filter for ip addresses (not all) and that I have a conflict between the LAT and routing table.

Can somebody please tell me which I have to change as I have 5 entries in the LAT and about 20 in the routing table including some static routes?

I can't find anywhere in the ISA documentation or on microsoft's website what is supposed to match to what. in their infinite wisdom all they tell you is how to add entries to both but not how to resolve conflicts. Is it just me that finds this totally frustrating???

Duncan

I had the same problem and read the article posted and what I finally found was that in IIS the web server was set to recieve only(or primarily) on the external IP address-when I changed it to "All unassigned" the error stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back