Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lanscape mode for Access 2000 Report 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avacha

Technical User
Apr 1, 2002
US
I need help with Access 2000 Report.
I did Access-2000 Report on the landscape mode. But same times this Report opened in the portrait mode, same times in the landscape mode. Doe's someone knows how to use landscape mode by coding or create this kind mode with out switching to portrait.

Thank's

I have found that when I make modifications to an A2K mdb, it has a nasty habit of changing landscape back to potrait. Especially if I import from a test mdb, or make a mod to a form that uses command buttons to print or preview reports. Seems like everytime I make changes, or take the mdb offline and then put it back online, I have to check the layout for every report that was in landscape.
-Smack

I don't wont to change layout every time. I even don't won't give a chance for user to see page setup. If someone can help me to figure out how to create landscape mode for Report by coding or in macro it will be great.
Thanks.

I recently posted this same question, and I will post an excerpt from the person who helped me with it (evalesthy):

"I have experienced this problem with both margins and landscape/legalsize settings reverting back to default settings . For Access 2K there is a Knowledge Base article that addresses this (Q240826) For the landscape/legal size in Access 97 I referred to article Q302650. I used the PrtMip Property (see Access Help) for the margin problem."

After checking out the knowledge base article he/she told me about, I no longer had the problem. I'm sure you won't either after making this change.

"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back