Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Language Driver Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikk

IS-IT--Management
Jan 23, 2002
CA
I am having problems with my data ever since upgrading to 6.0. The most recent being this error message below and now all my records that contain extended characters...are showing # in place of these characters.

Does anybody know how to get around this? Can I reinstall BDE or simply reinstall GM to a different system? I need to resolve this asap!

TIA

Pikk

Sorry....here's the error

Warning!! The DB437US0 language drive of the current database differs from the DBWINS0 Lang driver of the database alias as defined in your BDE Configuration. Rebuilding the database will convert the tables to use DBWINS0 lang drivers and translate the accented characters from the current set to the new characterset. you may ignore this warning if your data does not contain accented characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back