Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Landscape Print Via Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

briancoats

Programmer
May 1, 2003
US
I would like to appologize. I thought I would find this by searching but I can't figure out how to use the stupid search engine. Is there a way to tell it to only search a given forum...

Anyway, I was just curious if there were a printer command to make the printer print landscape. Thanks in advance. I really dont want my customer to have to change the setting in their printer driver if they don't have to.

Brian

with regard to your first point!

u can search the forum you are in by clicking the keyword search tab at the top of the forum list!

secondly!

im not sure... printing is something ive never done... but i believe cassie2002 wrote a few faq's on working with printers! (in the section "things VB should be able to do"

good luck!

If somethings hard to do, its not worth doing - Homer Simpson
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A General Guide To Excel in VB FAQ222-3383
The Great Date Debate Thread222-368305
File Formats Galore @ or

Thank you both. I found it myself after this site seemed to be not accepting my querry. I appreciate the help and am glad to know how to search just this forum.

Brian

Smile and see a difference in those around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back