Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LAI Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpetilli

Technical User
May 17, 2011
US
I have 2 separate CM's running separate call center instances. They are connected by h.323/Qsig trunks and I have setup LAI between them. The challenge I am having is in the route-to steps for the backup CM I am using the main pilot number. The managers wanted to see reports on overflow calls, but in using the pilot number that's pretty much impossible. Is the correct way to create another local VDN on CM-A that points to a vector that routes to CM-B's pilot number or should I create a new local VDN on CM-A that points to a vector that routes to a new VDN# on CM-B that lands in the same queue as the pilot for CM-B?

I'm just worried if an agent comes avail in the main CM-A queue after the call leaves that vector to go to another vdn to look for CM-B.

If you want to measure seperate what was interfloen yoy should use different VDN's.
LAI is old school though, there are more intelligent ways of doing that depending on what CC package you have

Reporting wisethere are some options too

Please let me know if the information that was provided is helpfull.
Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back