Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdip257

Technical User
Apr 6, 2007
US
Is their a program for printing labels for the wireless t7406e phones, instead of handwriting them on the label. Thanks

I see the t7406 will try that label, I sent an email to Nortel to see if they have one that will work for the t7406e, will let everyone know. Thanks Again

Nortel responded to my email and you have to use the t7406 layout for the label.

Thats odd

Is the T706e not just a square of paper where the T406 has knock outs to fit over the buttons?.
Thats why I was thinking the T7316e.

Let us know how you made out.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

The desktop assistant pro that ships out on the newer BCM 50's
has the template for the T7406e phones. Get your wife or girlfriend to put em on the phone for you, those tiny little
pieces of paper are not meant to be handled by sausage fingers

Rick

I know what you mean. I've been using clear .5 inch P-Touch tape on the default labels. Using a 2 line label spaces them out pretty well, but as you said, Rick, men weren't designed for such intricate work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back