Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Label not appearing on Tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syerston

Programmer
Jun 2, 2001
GB
I am sure there is a very easy solution for this, so if so forgive me.

How can you get a label to appear on a tab strip rather than defaulting to the background form. John

Have you tried putting it initially on the form, then cutting it then clicking on your tab, then pasting?

Ralph

Yup, tried that. When I attempted to paste it onto the tab the label simply appeared again at the top of the form. John

Do you mean a Tab Strip (as stated) or a SSTab control?

The Tab Strip is not a container control, so you cannot, where as the SSTab is, and you can.

Using the Tab Strip, you usually create an array of frames, place the controls you want on the frames, and hide all the frames except the one with the same array index as the Tab Strip selected tab index. [/b][/i][/u][sub]*******************************************************
General remarks:
If this post contains any suggestions for the use or distribution of code, components or files of any sort, it is still your responsibility to assure that you have the proper license and distribution rights to do so!

Thanks CCLINT

The SSTab control sorted the problem. John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back