Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Label Button 2420

Status
Not open for further replies.

techma1

Technical User
Aug 8, 2007
I have a 2420 that does not have a “label” soft key. It does have SpDial, Log, and Option.
The 2420 next to it has 24 soft keys starting with Q – W, then FwdToCell (a duplicate of the 24th button above), then SpDial, Log, Option, and Label.
I have tried both display station and change station in ASA looking for some difference in programming between these two phones and mine but find none, yet my phone has just the standard four - SpDial, Log, Option, and Label.
I tried changing the “Expansion module” to Y with the hope of putting Label in the 4th space, then changing it back to N. It would not allow a “Label” button.

2420 phones that does show the label /spd.. has an old firm software so your options is to get a newer version phones or you can update these phones yet it a quite a procedure to do this

do you ahve any advice on how to do it or is there a link on the Avaya website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back