Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

L337 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staafke

IS-IT--Management
Dec 7, 2006
BE
$|-|0\/\/ 7|-|3 \/\/0RLD |-|0\/\/ L337 '/0U 4R3!

Thank you. I am now dumber for having read this.

--Gooser

[small]p.s. - I pwn you all.[/small]

It's laziness. That's all.

Once again; there's a "new batch" of college kids that won't be taking MY job.... especially when they turn in a monthly report to their superiors that says:

"Sum n00b skrewed up the b0x0r, and I had to snag some L337 warez so I could pwn it again."

Just my 2¢
"Life gets mighty precious when there's less of it to waste." -Bonnie Raitt "Nick of Time"
--Greg

Two and a half years ago I tried asking in this forum about language obfuscation systems (see the Kontoosh
section). Only one person replied. I was so disappointed!

Now someone posts about elite-speak, of all things, and all these people pop out of the woodwork to chime in with their own versions! Sigh.

Better late than never, I guess.

I've never been able to find someone who was interested in learning to speak with one of these systems, let alone do it with me.

Ohguym lergookarking fiborwegard tidoo tasheachabing eljit temoo mirzy saxon siquome deejay! Yes I can say that.

Eric,

Upuh... ipin mypeye depefepensepe, Ipeye oponlipy staparteped peperupusiping thipis foporupum apaboupout hapalf apa yeapear apagopo, lepet apaloponepe popostiping apanswepers opon ipit...

Have fun teaching! How old is he now?

HTH,

p5wizard

Heeeeeeeee!

Hibee ibis nibine mibonths ibold! ErgI plergan tergo stergart ergearlergy.

ESquared

Igpay Atinlay
Ouyay ereway ustjay away anmay aheadway ofway ishay imetay.

L337
j00Z \/\/3r3 jU$7 4 /\/\4|\| 4|-|34D 0Ph |-|1$ 71/\/\3.

Igpay Atinlay Translated to L337
0U'/4'/ 3R3\/\/4'/ U57j4'/ 4\/\/4'/ 4|\|/\/\4'/ 4|-|34D\/\/4'/ 0Ph\/\/4'/ 15|-|4'/ 1/\/\374'/.

English
You were just a man ahead of his time.

Have a problem with my spelling or grammar? Please refer all complaints to my English teacher:
Ralphy "Me fail English? That's unpossible." Wiggum

One time I spent most of the day at an amusement park with a friend who couldn't speak this way but enjoyed it when I did, and as we waited in line for the rides I read every sign out loud using "iqua" (or "ikwe") as the add-in syllable.

Try doing "line jumping is ground for expulsion from the park" with that!

liquine jikwumpiquing iquis griquonds fiquor iquexpiqulsiqion friquom thique piquark!

It took me about ten minutes that day to figure out how to say expulsion—hey, it was still new to me.

Sadly, this friend lives far away now.

(off topic)

Eric,

Enjoy the baby/toddler/kiddie/... years - they're gone in a flash!
Our daughter's 9 already - how the years have flown!

p5

Thanks to skie for reminding me how old I am (BBS).

Of course I also used punched paper tape and punch cards, acoustic modems with phone cradles, and teletype terminals.

Despite anything you might have heard, I did not ever do wire board programming, however.

Almost older than the sand used to make the chip in your workstation.

-------------------------
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was - Steven Wright

Erik,

Sorry about that, I should have checked the "All about us" FAQ.

p5

Staafke:

Quote (Staafke):
only a dutch fenomena

Quote (Staafke):
throw her shoe at them

Y'all sometimes make shoes out of wood, there, don't you?

How barbaric! They do that in The Netherlands, I was referring to the language: we speak dutch in Belgium (the flemish side that is).

Y'all hang... Never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back