Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KXTDA-200 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipNringKY

IS-IT--Management
Apr 12, 2006
US
I am installing a 200 in a hotel and I believe that there is some CTI software out there for the hotel industry that shows room status and wake up calls and things of that sort and my question is can anyone send me a copy of that software or the link to where i can get it as far I know it is freeware and I just need a little help getting it so I appreciate any help any time you can give to me.

its not freeware
is a whole hospitality package email them and you
give them your Dealer ID Number and you are able to down
load a working demo of the software it also connects
to the tvs and zeros out the mailbox when a guest checks out.

this is free
i think for below 16 rooms

hi CWC3 the bicsoft site is down pity would have liked a look at that myself.

peter

copy the whole link not just to the begining
i just downloaded the freeware the guy that wrote
this software is from viet nam must have ms access
loaded on the machine first

thanks anyway guys there was once a piece of software on Panasonics old b2b site that does what I am talking about. I just need to keep digging around here and find it

thanks CWC3 that is exactly what I was looking for!

are you refering to panalog or the uk hospitality
tapi thing!

it was the TAPI software I also have used panalog and I wasnt overly impressed with it. I cant remember exactly why but I just remember I wasnt liking it very much my partner installed it ands seemed to work just fine but we ended up using an old CAS box to interface with the hotels PMS. I am rambling now... Thanks for your time and info.

I have had the uk stuff up and running but don't think
it will convert from pounds sterling to dollars
good luck ! the gbsstuff runs on tapi as well and you can change the curency type.have you had the tsp running on a td
yet?

I dont think we are going to bill from it as much as we are going to use it for wake up calls and resetting voice mail and the like we will probably interface the smdr to a PMS system for call billing

update us did you try any of these solutions?

I interfaced the HAI software through the CTI card and I was pleased with the ease of the integration. there are still some things I need to program on it but it does wake up calls and sets msgs things like that. we are going with ez ADVANTAGE call amatic for the cas interface to the pms. Like you said unless you have a British pound conversion chart handy its hard to bill from I dont even have it capturing SMDR data I guess whatever the default is wont work with the HAI software, all in all its a neat gadget but I dont really like it But you can see wake up call times and that is something the attd's like a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back