Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KXTD1232 Centrex transfer on a SL set

Status
Not open for further replies.

macsfo

Technical User
Oct 7, 2004
I need to know if there is a way, using a single line set, that I can answer an outside call (on a Centrex line) flash the line and transfer the call off premise? I've got the switch programmed so I can do this with a proprietary phone however when I flash a single line set, the caller gets put on hold (on the system) and I get a intercom dial tone. Is there ways to hit flash on the single line set and dial either an access code or hit flash again to access the Centrex? I'm stumped.

Thanks!

Mac

i suppose it depends on what system the centrex is connected to. i know on samsung systems you could program say * to be flash, therefore, you answer the call on slt, press * and do whatever. how are you doing it on the prop phone? - pressing the line key twice?

dave

Hi Marv,

Thanks for the info, but how do you do that. I found the programming section regarding PBX codes in the manual, however how do you program the "flash" function to the code?

Mac

Read the section on External feature access I don't have it to hand at the moment but i will have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back