Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KXTA624 TVS50 MESSAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

chance2

Vendor
Nov 2, 2003
US
Is it normal that when you have a message lite on the phone and you press the message button to get messages from vm it calls/dials the exten of vm ? not, a for lack of proper phrase direct connects to vm. I know its analog but I thought maybe there was some kind of seemless trnslation. Thanks in advance for any help.

its intercom then press the the lit message light on the analog!!

The phone is a kxt7730 analog set. I didnt think the message lite was pushable. There is a button on the set that says message and when pushed it dials the vm extension. Sorry for not giving enough detail prior but thanks for the reply

Are you getting an autologin when calling the voicemail? If not, the voicemail has not been properly integrated, or the software in the KXTA624 is the first release, and doesn't support APT integration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back