Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KXT-D1232 with analog cordless phone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaganGod

MIS
Aug 13, 2003
US
The CEO of my company want to have a cordless phone in his executive conference room. I know that you can plug a standard analog set into the XDP port of a desktop phone, or just directly into the wall jack as it uses the center pair. What I am not clear on is how you actually use the extension with an analog DTMF capable set. I assume one uses hook-flash plus key sequences to do things like transfer, put calls on hold, etc. Is there a good reference source for this type of information. I have the phone system manual, but I am not sure of the nomenclature that Panasonic uses to describe these types of useage, and this bloody manual is over 1000 pages!

I checked FAQs and did a number of forum searches to no avail. Direction? Thanks!

That is EXCELLENT news! Can you provide me some information about what the book is called? Or is it a chapter of the manual? Thank you in advance.

In The User Manual it is termed as SLT Features (should be section 5)it will give you all the feature codes

or if the portable has a (int) or (R)button on it most do. these can also be used as a hold or transfere button.

peter

I just looked up Chapter 5, and Trotski was right on. Thanks for the guidance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back