Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

kx-tvs50 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonerookie2

Programmer
May 6, 2010
US
Hey all,

First post here...

Newbie to the TVS50... I have it hooked up to a KX-TD308.

I'll probably be posting a few questions in the next few days as I'm trying to get this system all figured out. (install manual/user manual not too elaborate)

I have the version that on the "Custom Service Setting" screen (steps 1>4>2) it has listed: 1)AA 2)VM Port 3)..on is "No Description" ....
For my CSS I choose 3) ....inputed what extensions to go to when pressing dial keys 1-7 ...sales/accounting etc..

PROBLEM- When I call in and try dialing any of those options / keys 1-7 ...there's NO response from the system..

The only spot that I can tell that tells the system to use my CSS-"3" is right below that menu where it says:
"Enter the Custom Service Number"

Apparently that is not where to tell the TVS to respond/use that CCS-3 choice.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Okay...I figured this one out on my own...

I now have what will probably sound like a dumb question...
but what is meant by "user prompt 1 & user prompt 2" ...what are their purposes and distinctions??

I assuming it's for bilingual applications or at least partially...

Please elaborate.

Thanks.

I see you found day and night port 1 & 2 programing !!
user prompts 1 & 2 in an instance were you have the voice mail set up in two languages ,,,,
Got a manual for the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back