Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

kx-tde 200 to nextone

Status
Not open for further replies.

acowles2

IS-IT--Management
Jun 21, 2011
does any one know how to configure the panasonic kx-tde 200 to a Nextone to be use as sip trunking. It seems the vendor installing the system can not. We are on the nextone side and have dine what was told to us but we feel the phone vendor is trying to kill the deal.

If it is a sip trunk he will need a DSP card installed to the system. How is your system worked, do you have on site equipment or through the broadband directly using user name password and domain i.e. sip.nextone.com

On the nextone we are setup for their ip and number of ports. For testing purpose we removed the prefix. We gave them an ip address to send traffic and we remove username and password because they could not make their side work. Just to point out we are using many switches (nextone, broadworks, cisco, astrisk, trixbox) and are currently providing service to different types of PBX's. But the only panasonic we have currently in service with us is a KX-TGP550 so we are lost as to how to help the vendor. Currently we sent our tech out there and had him setup an adtran with an ISDN/PRI handoff so the customer would be up and running.

If it works with the TGP550 it should work OK.

I don't see how it will work without user name password, how does it reg to your system.

Where are you based, I have a NCP with sip trunks on it if you wanted to set up a temp account and I can see if I can connect to your system. you cant post an e-mail address here or pm. so dont post any info here.

main office and colo is in NY. We are colo in LA and canada. If you feel this will prove our side out then by all means lets set up a test trunk with you and me. I will get my tech in house reach out to you

so you have kx-tde 200 and do you know if it will work with the nextone with out name and password we really want to do a sip trunk out side of the broadsoft. Also when can we work together to do a test.

I am in Ireland but if your system does not block over seas inbound traffic I will try it for you

Google my user name

what we need is for you to register to use to make calls.

If you go to my website you will see an email address or use the online forum to send me your email address we can't post that info on here

I have the ncp500 which is a smaller version of the tde. If you send ne domain and username password auth id and I will set it up and test it

ok I will get the Kenny the network tech to set up a test trunk for broadsoft also I will need ur IP address for access list.

you will need to get me your e-mail address so I can send you this info

acowles AT bbosolutions dot com this is the place to send

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back