Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TDA600 Extn-Extn Calls are not Logged into Digital Phone Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

manzoor786

Systems Engineer
Dec 4, 2017
BD
Hello good people! As the thread title says, I've come across a KX-TDA600 system that shows this strange symptom. Any calls from internal ext. to ext. are not logged for the digital lines. Any outside calls are being logger perfectly. The caller ID is working and and I can see the name and number but they are not being logged. I've upgraded the MPR and DLC card to the latest software but no avail. I'll be highly greatly grateful if any expert from here can direct me to the right settings. Thanks...

maybe your pointing to incoming logg...

it depends to the handset your using...

if ur using KX-T7336 as ur operator will show all logs incom and out...

Hello. I'm using KX-DT543, and KX-DT333. I think for digital phones the call log is saved inside the PBX unit itself, because I've swapped several phone sets and all of them are showing the same log. But internal PBX calls are not showing up inside call log. I've checked another KX-TDE600 and call log is working as expected there. Digging a little more, I've checked the KX-TDE600 settings and some call logging options in there which is not available in KX-TDA600. As seen in the below screenshot, the entire option 7 tab is not available in KX-TDA600 under System > System Options. Any thought on that??? Thanks...
Annotation_2019-08-29_183958_j8lysj.png

the calls direct to the extention or icd group call?

in your KX-DT543 .. any un answered call is showing in the display...

if it shows... u need to press the menu button scroll down u will see the incoming and outgoing logg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back