Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX TDA 200 isdn problem 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NedimC

Technical User
Oct 29, 2020
BA
Hello everyone
Im kinda new here so ill try to be precise as possible
I have a KX TDA 200 with 2xbri8 cards and 4xdlc16
Since two days i have a problem that manifests like this.
Every other call from public lines such as mobile network gets droped, actually it gets to desired extension but it only shows as missed call
And a client whos calling gets droped call with no ring at all.
Called my isdn provider but without any help.
Also i have secundary isdn from other provider and it works fine.Every call to every extension is ok.
When i check statsu on my bri card its all inservice.
Anyone hade similar problems, any help appreciated.

They could be sending different digits on the inbound, try adjusting the ddi table to 4 digts etc

Start ISDN/Qsig protocol trace ( select this PRI card ) and check how many digits provider sends in Calling party nummber .
PBX rejects calls for numbers that are not in the DDI table.

The fact it is getting to the extension would rule out it being a ddi issue.

Definitely run Isdn trace, it will show why the call is ending

when i run trace i get same log on successful call and in one thats beeing denied or missed.
Capture_yyi2ay.png

In this case it is not an error on PBX side, error is on the operator side ( PRI unit, Operator signaling or Inter-operator signaling).
In a SETUP message CO sends Calling Party Number twice (normally once).
In a time 08:31:40 PBX responds with a message No.9353 CALL PROCEEDING and No.9354 ALLERTING ( sends ringback ton to caller side) but ( in the same second ) CO sends a DISCONNECT message ( No.9355) ????
PBX terminates the connection ( No.9356) with RELEASE message and CO to ( No.9357 )

Attached is an example of a call , ringing for about 1 min and disconnection from the PBX side.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=b1604e57-fb97-438e-a9da-c7c2e04c9ece&file=protocol_trace_03112020.txt
Ty will call my isdn provider again and try to resolve the issue with them.
Ty again u were all big help
cheers

I agree with Kizo, also
Cause No. 31 - normal. unspecified.
This cause is used to report a normal event only when no other cause in the normal class applies.

I would read this as getting a disconnect signal causing the line to clear down but not known reason it was sent. I would expect a #16 there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back