Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TDA 100D dial 0 button for CO line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezta21

Technical User
Dec 20, 2013
QA
Hi I am new in KX-TDA 100D I have a problem with assigning zero(0) button on my CO lines. but if I press the DSS buttons 1,2 and 3 it redirect me on my CO line. but the problem is not all my telephones have those buttons some of my telephones are analog and they want 0 button to be redirected to CO line. is there any code for PT programming on how can I overcome this problem? by the way I'm using KX-DT333 for PT programming.

thank you.

if i am hearing you right the fix is to change an icd group such icd grp 7 and change 607 to 0 and name it operator or whatever then give each phone that needs to pick up 0 get an icd group 0 flex button then on display when someone zeros out you can see on the diplay that it was a dial 0 call....

also put all phones that need to ring on intercom 0 in icd group 7

Panasonic default line access code is 9. If you want it to be 0 it is changed in number plan. If you dial 9 and get silence it could be picking up lines on the system that have no lines connected like line 4-5-6-7-8
These will have to be put in a different trunk group with no access or program 400 on the system you can disable lines

Hey I totally forgot that some TDA in other countrys use 0 for outgoing calls and 9 for operator

here in philippines we almost preferred 9 for outside call and 0 for operator. but since our operator was already set into 9 we want now the 0 to be the key for calling outside. it's kind a reverse but anyhow it doesn't matter. what matters to me is to overcome this issue or else I'll get SH****T can hehehe. but anyway thanks a lot I'm gonna try tomorrow all your advises.

like obt says if you have unused loop co ports on system

hi fellas what i did recently in the office is I disconnect all the unused DSS ports or numbers in i'm not mistaken on that terms. I leave only 1 & 2 as connected so my problem now is everytime I press 0 it redirects me to line 2. WHY? Huh :(

change trunk group from high to low, to low high. or change trunk group on line 2 to 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back