Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TAW848 and VM integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilasz

Technical User
Nov 6, 2003
US
Does anyone knows what is the right sequence to integrate KX-TVA50 into the KX-TAW848 system. This is my first attempt to integrate those two systems (did 624 many times). All is working fine except VM.

the first part in the sequence is to read both manuals...

Trust me I have red it numerous times. Unfortunately in VM manual there is no reference of 848...

i am assuming you have maint consoles for both ?
you don't have to do a blessed thing on the tva side
taw uses default integration just get into slot > port
properties and tell the taw were you are connecting the
tva!!

When I program it only one port shows VM not two. That got me thinking, that there is something else I need to do. Is it normal, since 2 ports are connected?

if you don't get voicemail 1 port 2 as an option in
dropdown menu ( i don't have the taw software loaded and I don't do analogs at all any more so no need to have it )then i am pretty sure one vm port from taw goes to jack 1 on tva gives you a 2 for one trade do a quick setup and call 599 from 1 ext then go to another phone and dial intercom 599 again does the tva answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back