Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TA824 Incoming Calls on Regular Single Line Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher5621

Programmer
Oct 13, 2017
US
Hello All! I have installed a KX-TA824 system with several "system" phones and several "regular" single line phones you might purchase on Amazon or at Walmart. The system phones work perfect, but, regardless of programming (done on the PBX software) the "Regular" phones ring on all incoming calls (I have 3 CO lines). When I plug a "system" phone into the extension, the phones only ring on the line they are programmed for. A "regular" phone ring on ALL incoming lines?

Can anyone tell me how to make a "regular" phone only ring per the programming performed??
Thanks

What exactly do you mean by "When I plug a "system" phone into the extension"?. Can you clarify?.

Otherwise,
I would disable ringing for incoming CO calls to other phones from Program 3.C0 -> 2. Incoming/Outgoing
And also in Program 3.CO -> 1Line Mode, you can DIL to your desired destination. NB: NOTE CO LINE NO

I have taken a while without playing with the unit. Perhaps someone can point out if something is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back