Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-NT700 SIP not working on NS700 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAULEPIC

IS-IT--Management
Mar 17, 2022
US
I have a newly installed NS700. I have DSP card and SIP licenses. I have successfully registered my IP phones. But I cannot get my KX-NT700 SIP Conference Phone to register.

I will mention I had to disable VLANs on my IP phones for them to register.

All of my ports are default on the NS700.
Under the Virtual Slot and then Sip CARD Property Slot (V-SIPEXT32), the Slot 6 / Port 1 is where I want it.
The Extension number is set.
The Password is set.
The Connection shows Fault.
This SIP Phone Type and Current Ip Address obviously are blank and 0.0.0.0 as it has not registered.

Under the Extension Menu > Wired Extensions > Extension Settings:
Extension Number Matches above, Shelf, Slot, Port matches above.
Port Type is SIP
Telephone Type is "No Connection"

On the NT700
It is on the local network and has registered on the network using DHCP
Operation Mode is IP-PBX
SIP Ext. No matches the PBX
Sip password matches (case sensitive) the PBX
SIP User Domain Name is the primary IP address of the PBX.
SIP proxy is 0.0.0.0
SIP Registrar is primary IP Address of PBX
SIP Port is default
RTP Ports are default
VLAN ID is default of 4095
VLAN Priority is default of 0

On the NT-700 I did change the two IPs from teh PBX to the DSP card IP rebooted and then back to Main PBX IP and rebooted, but that didn't work either.

NT700 Rebooted several times.

What am I missing?

You said you have VLANS. What subnet is the conference phone on, is it the same as the system

Is the sip extension on the system card set as panasonic only. I know its a panasonic device and should be ok, but no harm testing

Make sure password is not too simple like 1234 as it doesn’t like that

Best way to test is getting microsip app on your laptop with the same credentials and run wireshark to see what response its getting from the system, if any

NT700 uses SIP-3pty lisence (NSM7xx)

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers!

PBX doesn't recognize KX-NT700 as a Panasonic SIP-phone (P-SIP).
That's why there can be only one solution.

First, You should to use KX-NSM7xx licenses.
Next, You have to "tell" your PBX that it works with a non-Panasonic device (by setting "Panasonic SIP-phone only" parameter to "No" at the "Port Properties" menu of V-SIPEXT card).

Why are you guys talking about liscenses. Version 9 exists and we don't need liscenses anymore. It's available for download on the panasonic tech resources website. If somebody else needs, i can provider.

If it matters, this is the North America / Canada version.
Ingy, the company I work for doesn't sell the ns500's so I don't have it on hand. My coworker is the one with the panasonic tech library login.

Fodrod, thnks, but.... When I trying to download the firmware using your link, it's an error occurs: "The transfer you requested has been deleted."

Could you be so kind to share this FW once again?

Also I'll be very appreciate if you'll able to share NS500 FW too...

Google drive supports up to 15GB per user, if you have a Google (gmail) account, of course.

I don't feel like doxxing myself or making a throwaway google account

the download from " blocks provider IP addresses ranges.
I you have trouble like me to download the NS1000 and NS700 files of Fodrod use proxy or tor browser and it works.

No, it's not catbox blocking comcast customers, it's the other way around

Sir Fodrod

can you send me the NS300,NS320,NS1000 firmware please
Thanks

personal.jim@gmail.com

I have call2teams SIP Trunk account with NS700 but my vendor said it is not possible to link up both system so that i can use it with KX-DT333.
Can any expert help here ?

Currently i have Microsoft 365 with phone system and connect to Call2Team , therefore my local PABX NS700 can only use for internal calls but unable to answer calls / receive outside calls as all calls will be routed into microsoft Teams.

Is it possible for me to Upgrade my current Panasonic NS700 004.60012 to latest firmware so that I can configure to let users either to receive calls / make outgoing calls via the pabx .
IP Proprietary Telephone/P-SIP Softphone/P-SIP Extension (ch) 4 pre-installed
SIP Extension (ch) 0

kkysnoopy@gmail.com

Sir please share ver 9 firmware for kx-ns500
superior786@gmail.com

Hello, if someone gets the V9 for the KX-NS500LA, I would be so kind to share it.
juantandil@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back