Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-NSX1000 UPGRADE WITHOUT AK MAINTENANCE

Uriel1024

Technical User
Nov 22, 2022
PE
Hello
I have a KX-NSX1000 that has version 2.030 and its maintenance license has expired. The system was activated last year and I need to know if there is a way to update the cabinet without a license or through a USB memory stick. Does anyone have any news if Panasonic will open the maintenance keys? .. greetings
ACTIVATION KEY

Panasonic has stopped selling this license and the server and stopped pro telecom sector, there is version 9 of Panasonic NS which releases all licenses but maintenance (KX-NSS101W) has been removed, so NAT must be done.

Attachments

• Panasonic_Comms_PBXSIP_Lifecycle Policy_End of Sales Products_Dec2021_v1_Issue.pdf
    274.9 KB · Views: 22
Panasonic has stopped selling this license and the server and stopped pro telecom sector, there is version 9 of Panasonic NS which releases all licenses but maintenance (KX-NSS101W) has been removed, so NAT must be done.
Hi, i mean about KX-NSX series and feature update by AK KX-NSX2201. :)

Hi, can somebody please help me with latest Panasonic firmware release for the TDA Series, TDE Series and NS 500 Series, I was informed it sets all Licences as default, your help will be higly appreciated.

Hi, can somebody please help me with latest Panasonic firmware release for the TDA Series, TDE Series and NS 500 Series, I was informed it sets all Licences as default, your help will be higly appreciated.
DONWLOAD LIC FILES AGAIN USING MPR ID

Hi, would you have the firmware version for the TDE 100, 200, 600 and NS 300, 500 and 700 Series that releases all Licences and I also have another challenge, the DT 500 series Phones Wont function on the TDE and TDA PABX display has shows 00000, I need a solution please assist. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Hi, would you have the firmware version for the TDE 100, 200, 600 and NS 300, 500 and 700 Series that releases all Licences and I also have another challenge, the DT 500 series Phones Wont function on the TDE and TDA PABX display has shows 00000, I need a solution please assist. Thank you in advance for your kindness.
update dhcl card you need LPR software
LPR TDA TDE CARD

For the NSX series there is an ultimate version where all licenses are open

yes! but how upgrade if the upgrade option in lock in KX-NSX web console --- or is it possible download AK free maintenace file ?

Hi, can you tell a little bit more.
Can u share a link to an image VMware for example?
Thank you
Marcus

Sorry - i confused NSX with NSV
Does anyone still working with NSV VM Ware images?

Last edited:

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back