Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Kx Hts32 firewall block all ports, I can't access the web maintenance console 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid72

IS-IT--Management
Oct 19, 2023
ZW
After activating my firewall on my Kx Hts32 web maintenance console, all ports were blocked, and I am no longer able to access the web maintenance console. Please assist; what can I do? Thank you in advance.

Just reset and upload a backup if you have it.

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

We don't have a backup, and we're avoiding resetting because we want to save some settings and the CDR file. Is there an alternative to resetting?

You may need paid local Tech support from a Panasonic Tech.
He surely has a way out.
I did it way back but those systems are nolonger on our market.

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

Our Panasonic local tech closed shop during COVID and never reopened. Is there a tool that allows backup without using the Web maintenance console, or to access the pbx directly without the use of IP and TCP ports.

There is no tool but you can get support from any willing Panasonic Tech.
The last option is to reset.
The PBX is accessible through the Operator set if it was permitted during programming while the Web-MC was still accessible.

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

KX-HTS can block WEB-access via WAN-port, not via LAN-port.

Connect your PC directly to the LAN-port of the PBX, perform necessary network settings (e.g. set the IP-address of your PC to DHCP) and connect to KX-HTS.

I tried it, but I'm still unable to access the web maintenance console. "The phones are working, however the web maintenance console is inaccessible

Yes, I did a couple of times.

Which LAN-port did you use to connect? Try LAN-1

Yes I connected LAN1
WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-26_at_16.09.11_faaa88db_t79zbq.jpg

You need to disable the Firewall via console

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

Which console? because I am not able to access the web console

Console => Reception phone at Jack 1 , EXT 101

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

@omonat our Reception phone is a KX-HDV130, it have limited functionalities. When we connected to the lan1 port our switch was connected to the internet so on its list of ip Address it was showing the WAN IP of the portal "with filtered ports". When we disconnected everything and connected directly to the lan1 it is not showing the web portal ip Address or any connections.

I would sugest you get Tech support from a qualified Panasonic PBX Tech.
Should be able to fix that

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

Thank you all for your assistance. I was able to access the web console and did the following: the default IP range for the HTS32 is 192.168.1.0-255, so I manually configured my IP to this range and ran an IP scanner, which allowed me to locate my HTS32 IP. "On the default LAN, port 80 is always open

Wonderful, i think the default is in 192.168.0.X though.
Default IP i think is 192.168.0.101

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back