Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Kodak Imaging for Windows scanning problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

trybry

Technical User
Jan 10, 2004
US

Hi All,

I have a problem with a piece of bundled software, which I once enjoyed using.

It's Kodak Imaging for windows (98). In the past it's been a reliable scanning buddy which allowed me to scan, sort and insert scanned doc's.

I am in the process of scanning multi-page documents and found this one program easy to use.

Since the re-install it's does allow me to even set-up any of the most basic scan options. It won't allow me to get to any of them at all.

Can someone give me a tip or trick to get the software running again.
I'll even settle for a link to a site where I could download the last known version or version update.

Thanks

Edit/Delete Message

Sorry,

It hasn't worked since the re-install of Win98 1st Ed.

When I found it would not allow me to use or set-up any scan fucntions. I also re-installed all the other programs that used twain drivers too. I did so, to duplicate the environment that the program previously worked under.

The other programs scanning features now work, but I still can't use Imaging for Windows. I would love to keep this easy to use program running properly.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back