Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KnowledgeSync

Status
Not open for further replies.

J G PM

Technical User
Jun 18, 2020
US
Hello and thanks for taking time to review my post. I have been working with KnowledgeSync a few months now and find it much nicer than its predecessor Event Manager. That being said, I was thinking maybe we could create a forum or thread where we can share ideas? I have quite a few Events running, I use SQL with Macola as our WMS, I am trying to make the most out of KnowledgeSync. One issue that has come up has to do with email addresses, specifically, in our WMS we sometimes are unable to put in full emails and as a result the Event may cue up and send the notice or report to one or more of the emails in the Event but it fails on one of the emails. Is there a way to create an Event that notifies the right people that a specific event failed because of a bad email? I suspect its possible, just a matter of figuring out the how. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back