Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KLS on 2009, 2018 & 2317

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickfish

Technical User
Aug 28, 2003
US
I have a customer that has a bunch of 2009, 2018 & 2317. I'm trying to copy the existing programming and the KLS prompt doesn't show up in a CS1000 5.5. When I try to put it in, I get a SCH

REQ: chg
TYPE: 2018
TN 4 0 14 3
ECHG yes
ITEM cls*
ITEM kls SCH3301
ITEM ****
OVL000
>err sch3301
>

SCH3301
The conditions for entering this item have not been met.

Any ideas on what condition needs to be met? Do I even need to program that?

No need for KLS on those - can't expand those sets

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Just asking because the existing programming shows it so I'm thinking it's the cards they currently reside on QPC451's. Going to be on XDLC's. Thanks for the response. Just don't want to get out to site for cutover and then find out they won't work.

I thought those phones were not supported starting with release 4.5? We had a bunch of problems with one particular site after the upgrade to 4.5 and the resolution was to get rid of the phones.

The M2000 series of Digital telephones will no longer be supported on any software release after
Succession 3.0. Operation of these sets will not be blocked and customers will not be prevented
from using them. However, Nortel Networks does not guarantee functionality and any problems
will not be addressed.

Bulletin: EOL-2004-0026-Global
Issue:1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back