Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

keyboard problem cprael draw 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

tourlou

Programmer
Sep 30, 2002
CA
hi,
I have a user running win 2000 prof I just switch to corel draw 10 to corel draw 11. I made a document in 10 and when he want to modified one taxe box the keyboard switch to French (azarty), but this keyboard is not install, his default keyboard is French (Canada). I try to reinstal but corel won't let me take off the french France dictionnary.

Does someone have an idea of can I do so the keyboard won't switch to azarty?

tank you
Stéphanie

Hi,

I am a Belgian user using a french keyboard. Exactly the same error occurs regardless the Operating System. (I use W98 and I know of the same problem running XP). To my knowledge Corel hasn't published a bug-fix or service-pack for CDRAW11 so we just have to wait ...

If you found a solution please let me know.

peter@asfprinting.com

Regards
Peter

hello,

The only way we resolved the problem is by deleting the dll file for the azerty keyboard. The name of this dll is kbdfr.dll. It is in c:\winnt\system32\kbdfr.dll

Stéphanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back