Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

key sequence to call forward pana cordless to cell phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMCT

IS-IT--Management
Sep 11, 2000
US
I use a Pana KXT7xxx cordless phone for my primary extension at work connected to a KXTD1232/TVS100 combo. My cordless is a pre-7800 series phone with no LCD screen (only LED's).

When I leave the office I would like to program my extension to transfer all incoming calls to my cell phone via a CO.

I cannot seem to locate in all the various pana manuals I have the sequence to accomplish this. Can someone familiar with this series of cordless handsets please provide the keying sequence to program then cancel this feat?

Thanks a million in advance.

Bob

To call forward to an outside line:

-Press [intercom] 7106 9 (phone number) #

Don't forget that you will have to return your phone to normal forwarding when you return to your desk.

For busy / no answer forwarding to voice mail

-Press [intercom] 7105X (X represents your VPS extension, usually 165)

If you have call waiting enabled you would want to use no answer forwarding to voice mail.

-Press [intercom] 7104X (X represents your VPS extension, usually 165)

Outside line transfer may not be allowed by your class of service. The default is disabled. Call duration is also limited by class of service.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back