Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Kerio Mailserver

Status
Not open for further replies.

commanderbob

Technical User
Aug 1, 2002
GB
Ok guys and gals what's the score for little know bit of software? Costing around £400 for 120 users and supporting a lot of the exchange type functions it has to be a contender as a similar set-up with exchange will cost around £6,000+.

The big buts are how stable is the mail database and how documented are the restore procedures?

Cheers

We run it here and it's been fine, no probs. Looking forward to the next release as we could do with mailing list functionality (which is currently missing). We use most of the facilities including the WAP gateway and it's been fine, great bit of software. And no, I don't work for them! ;-)

I love it, running 5.5 on win2kserver mcafee antispam works great! it does averything I need, been hosting multidomains, backup is build-in can be automated with.
stable have not had any problems...
wap geteway is excellent also, too bad you can't send email through wap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back