Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KEM-problems versus VOLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

REAAL

Technical User
Dec 14, 2005
NL
Hi there,

Anyone out there with problems with 1140's with KEM's related to CS1000E/rls 5.0 and VOLO ?

At first Nortel was suprised our company used this at all.
Originally KEM's had to wait for "the right moment in the lamp-audit" to update the names and status signaling of BFS-keys. Nortel made a patch and it has worked for some months now.
The last few days I again have problems with some people using KEM's. There names on the KEM are missing and also the BFS-status is missing. After "rst tn in 117" everything is working again for the set on that TN.

We use a dedicated SS for the PDL's but this shows nothing in the logs. The SS's for the sets also show no problems.
And the most strange, not all sets with KEM'S have problems even sets in the same Voice-Vlan.

Anyone any suggestion because everyday resetting sets of secretarypeople of the board of directors is not too much fun. Thx in advance.

do the bad kems share the same vintage?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

What you mean with vantage John ?

gwebster,

Is this a patch after 07 07 2008 or is it already available in the standard peps ?

gwebster,

I can't find MPLR25818 on the Nortelsite.
Do you have the patchdesscription for me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back