Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Keeping it together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennie47250

Programmer
Nov 8, 2001
US
I know this is an easy one, but I have not been able to get the correct setting yet. I have a report with 2 groups. One is the carrier name, the other is the direction. I would like to keep all the carriers information together on the same page. As it is now on the bottom of the first page I have a carrier name and on the top of the 2nd page I have the directions and the totals for the group. I have checked “Keep together” in the section expert on the 2 group headers and footers but I continue to get the splits.

My sections are:
Report Header
Page Header
Group Header 1: (Carrier)
Group Header 2 (Direction) (This section is hidden)
Details (This section is hidden)
Group Footer 2
Group Footer 1
Page Footer
Report Footer

Thanks

If you select keep together in the section expert you are only keeping the group header together. In the design area right click on the group and choose Change Group. In there put a check box in Keep Group Together. That should take care of your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back