Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Keep Landscape formatting in A2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

chilledproduce

Programmer
Jun 27, 2001
GB
Hi Ya,

I'm having a nightmare with some reports that need to be LAndscape. I set the relavant settings in page setup but they are not saved the next time I open Access?

Any Ideas

Cheers Guys

I believe that that is a bug in A2k, and to make it worse it only happens the second time that you view the report or something like that. I had the same problem and the way to fix it was to go to the microsoft site and download the office 2000 update 1a: o2ksr1a.exe

HTH

RHNewfie There are 3 Types of People in the World
Those Born to Think Logically
Those that can Learn to Think Logically
Those that Shouldn't Try

It seem to me that i have the same problem with Access 97?

Would you know if there is a patch to correct the problem?

Thanks

In a database i am writing i have come against this problem. If the database is not to be compiled to .MDE then there is a way of setting the printer defaults progmmatically. This is done by using the PrtDevMode there is a very good example on MSDN.microsoft.com

The reason you can'T use this method in an .MDE is because to edit the printer settings progmmatically you need to open the report in design view.

can anyone let me know if they manage to solve this problem.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back