Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KDS Bump Bar Volume Adjustment 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LD1981

IS-IT--Management
Feb 22, 2020
US
We have a wireless KDS bump bar that we use with our Micros 3700 system. I am trying to get the volume up on the bump bar speaker. When I went to the wireless bump bar user's guide it said that adjusting the volume is not an option on the wireless but did not give me a way to adjust it. Right now, it makes no noise and I'd like to get it to beep on new orders. Can anyone tell me where to adjust the volume? I have it set to beep on the order devices in the POS configurator so I'm not sure how else I can get that to happen. Any help is appreciated!

As far as I know, If you want your KDS to beep on a new order, it would actually be comming from a sound card off your pc/kds device. The beep the bump bar produces only happens when you push a button on the bump bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back