Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

just finished the other day........

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedeia

Technical User
May 8, 2001
US
Have not had much time in the forum lately due to strick rules about what sites i can see at work, or i get a red screen saying violation, besides my cable internet has been down for 2 weeks.
I recently finished a web site, in Flash 5.0. Can you all tell me if anything acts funny? I had one guy say something but think he just had a Flash 4.0 plug in, maybe. Thanks!

Link maybe?
mywink.gif
ldnewbie

Everything seemed to work fine for me. Who do you work for? The Fourth Reich? What's this red screen stuff? I know they don't pay you enough to put up with that...

Blended

Blended, what are you talking about?
Some secret invisible buttons in there?

And Nat... Did notice that there might be a problem with you mail button (click me - on the bottom)... before opening the mail form it does open a new empty browser window! Annoying!
mywink.gif
ldnewbie

oops, yep it does pop up a blank window. I work for Aetna Us Healthcare, not doing what i like to do though, AR! And no, they don't pay me enough "not to keep looking".

Design ok? on the site....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back