Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Jumpstart full configuration GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankJR

MIS
Mar 5, 2004
PT
Anyone have interest in a GUI that create full configurations/profiles for a jumpstart use ?

Regards,

FrankJR

Also, if the comunity has interest i can distribute "my" Jumpstart Java Gui, under GPL licence, you can configure the server with the tool, and then create/load/Save full featured profiles.

Regards,

Carlos Almeida,

Sure I will try it, I losted time by mistake in configuration file.
Regards
Andy

Please count me in..I would love to try it

I Would be interested to in be a beta tester for the Jumpstart tool ...

Thanks.

Xavier

Well I first create this as a internal tool, but if I see a general interest in it, may be I consider to create a small web site to make this available to the community, is now under some testes with new functions under Solaris 9 (Beta Refresh), for Solaris 9 support, and change a few things in the layout to be more easy of use.

Regards,

Carlos Almeida,

wow we like the idea .. we are so much interested to c the website with jumpstart info.

reg

Yes I love the idea, hope this site with the Java Gui is available soon as possible ...

Thanks.

FranKJR

Sorry for asking (FrankJR), but from your initial post I think you already has one also, to share with us !!

Regards,

Carlos Almeida,

No ! sorry if i misunderstood you ... i have looking for one, i made several searches on internet and it seams until now there isn't such tool :)

FrankJR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back