Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

jspSmartUpload

Status
Not open for further replies.

aavadi

Technical User
Jan 22, 2002
EC
Hi all:

I'm using jspsmartupload component to upload/download files to/from the server. I currently develop a web application using Ultradev 4 + JRun 3 + SQLServer 7 + IIS 4.

It works well when I use it for upload/down to/from file system in the server, but when I try to upload/download to/from database, I obtain the following JRun error:

java.sql.SQLException: [JRun][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Unsupported method: ResultSet.updateBytes

When I decompiled the jspsmartupload's File.class, i realized that some updateXXX methods are used.

Maybe the JRun's jdbc driver for SQLServer doesn't support updateXXX methods??? (driver--> allaire.jrun.jdbc.JRunDriver)

Please, some one tell me what could it be the problem, and where to obtain other jdbc drivers, compatible with JRun, SQLServer and updateXXX methods...

Thanx,
aavadi

the jspsmartupload, I have use it with oracle8.1.6 .good! no problem! I think,it doesn't obtain SQLserver drivers!
you should use it's source with SQLserve drivers decompiled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back