Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

jquery content slider mouseover

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdagger3

Programmer
Apr 14, 2011
GB
Hi

I am currently working on a version of a jquery content slider at:

The code is great and I have got it working with 3 tabs (thats all I need) but my issue is getting it to work when JavaScript is disabled in the browser (for disability reasons).

Could anybody help me to get it working so the links are still possible to click on when JavaScript is disabled?

Many thanks for looking into my problem.

Sorry. I don't know why I labelled the title to this as mouseover. I was originally trying to get the tabs to work by mouseover rather than clicking, that way if javascript was disabled, I would use the link of the tab to go to the relevant page, but if javascript was ok, then the mouseover would show the content.

don't mind how it works as long as you can get to the content links if disabled.

I'm a little confused, can you clarify...

You want the Javascript framework 'JQuery' to work when Javascript is turned off?

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

MIME::Lite TLS Email Encryption - Perl v0.02 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back