Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Joining 2 movies together ... easier way than copy/paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi, I'm a relative n00b to flash, and I was wondering if there is an easier way to join two movies together than copy/pasting frames (with multiple layers this would be a real pain). I don't mind adding it as an extra scene if that is what must be done, but I must say I'm not well versed in anything more than single scene movies (even if they are 1000+ frames).

Thanks,
-D. Archia

Well if you are trying to get a movieclip into another file that is easy. That is usually the best way to converge files, by making everything in a master movieclip and then dragging it to where you want it. But if you have 2 different flash files with information on the main timelines that is different. I don't know of a effective way of doing this. Although if it is going on the web you could put the movies on two different html pages and then go back and forth between the two pages. not quite sure.
defkon2012

You could load the second over the first too.

If you don't want the first one to act as a background just unload it...

Hope i helped??? If yes the best way to show it is a STAR

LOL
Have Fun...

Sharky99
sharky99.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back