Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Jobs staying Queued

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolaikrushtov

Programmer
Dec 7, 2005
GB
Hi,

Ive come back to this one again: Jobs staying on Queued and I have no idea why. Last time this happened (about 2 months ago) I loaded a new database and recreated all jobs which worked, but now its doing it again. It backed up fine last week. I am using version 10d.

I really dont want to have to load a blank database again adn re-setup all the jobs!!

Thanks for looking, any help greatly appreciated.

Nick

Check your alert log to make sure there isn't an alert somewhere that BE is waiting for you to respond to.

We were seeing this happen just about everyday. The fibre router we had connecting to the library would not recognize the backup hardware after we rebooted the router. Recently everything began to work after an upgrade of the OS to W2k3 R2 and all the firmware on the hardware was upgraded. I am not sure what piece worked, but it seems okay for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back