Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Jigsaw Puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaiChi56

Technical User
Mar 6, 2002
US
How would I be able to make a jigsaw puzzle out of a graphic picture like a jpg? I want to take a picture and get individual jigsaw pieces and then have it put together as one puzzle. Like the site on
I cannot find a tutorial that shows me how to cut up a picture in Fireworks MX to make it individual pictures that I can put back togehter like a jigsaw. Then I would have flash put it together automatically. Hope someone can help. Thank you.

The secret in education lies in respecting the student. {Ralph Waldo Emerson}.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Macromedia Flash MX has a tutorial with a jigsaw puzzle! Goto the help menu, and click on tutorials or whatever is there. Look through the program files if you can't find it here.
This has been a message from
FLASHfreak :)

FLASHfreak :)
- The Flash Experience

Thank you to both of you. I have found those already. How do they make the individual pieces so I can make an automatic jigsaw puzzle? similar to the one at Thank you.

The secret in education lies in respecting the student. {Ralph Waldo Emerson}.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back